Hello everyone! Today’s post is going to be another award/tag I was nominated for and I couldn’t be more grateful. I was nominated by ELSIE. Make sure to check out her blog because she has great content! Also, I was nominated again for The Blue Sky Tag by the amazing Poetry2473 and I would like to answer her questions. You can find my previous The Blue Sky Tag here.
- Post 11 facts about yourself
- Nominate 11 other bloggers
- Ask them 11 questions
- List the rules! So that your nominees know what to do and answer the questions you were asked.
11 Facts about me:
- I’m an introvert that wants to explore the world.
- Obsessed with tv shows.
- I’m Greek-Cypriot.
- I don’t like cooking but I love eating food haha
- I want to be fluent in Russian.
- I love going for walks in the woods.
- Nature is my muse.
- I’m kind of a perfectionist in work.
- My room always ends up being messy.
- I want to have control and usually I get anxiety because of it.
- I’m really bad at listing facts about myself as you can tell.
My answers for Elsie:
- Who is your celebrity idol? I’ve grown up loving Demi Lovato because of her strength and I love how much she cares and involves about mental health issues because is a sensitive subject to me as well.
- What kind of blogs do you like to read? (Motivational, lifestyle, makeup, reviews, poetry) Poetry 😀
- What feeling do you hope your blog posts give your readers? (Happiness, motivation, inspiration) I want them to feel happy, motivated and inspired. That’s the reason I made a blog in the first place. I want to communicate with people and give them something that they can relate with.
- Where is your favourite place to be in the world? (Can even be your room) Favorite place is being in the woods, with the sun shining and the birds chirping.
- What spirit animal are you? (strong like a tiger, sophisticated like a cat, loyal like a dog) My spirit animal is an owl or maybe a dolphin?! I don’t know, I’ve never thought about it.
- What was the last quote that motivated you? “In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity.” — Albert Einstein
- What was your favourite pastime when you were little? Reading fairytales, playing with my Barbie dolls and watching animations on tv hahaha
- Do you have a favourite movie that you wish you were in? What is it and why? Bridge to Terabithia. I just love everything about it. It was my favorite movie as a kid and it has a very significant meaning to me for personal reasons. I love the cinematography, the concept and the symbolic meaning behind it.
- Do you prefer the world in movies/books compared to real life? Why? It depends on the book actually. Some books are way to unrealistic and those I don’t prefer.
- Who was the last person that made you smile? My best friend.
- Do you have any tips for creativity/writers block? First, think of what made you write in the first place. For example, I’ve notice my writing is better when I am sad. Sometimes doing what you love, like spending time with friends, reading a book or listening to music can also help with writer’s block. At least, that’s what works for me. 🙂
My answers for Poetry2473:
- What is beauty to you? The mind and personality.
- Favorite food? Pasta and fish.
- What inspires you? Many things. Most importanly, my mom and nature hahah
- Favorite song? At the moment my favorite song (I’m listening to it right now btw) is “The kids don’t wanna come home” by Declan McKenna.
- What is you favorite book/series/author? Favorite series is “The Soul Seekers” by Alyson Noel, favorite author is Tabitha Suzuma, current favorite and last book I’ve read is a Greek book and I’ve just started reading another one “Perfect Remains” by Helen Fields and I’m loving it. Def, recommend it if you like thriller/action books 🙂
- Do you prefer summer or winter? I don’t know. I love winter but I also like summer because it’s all about chilling and vacations. I’m really torn. I love both for different reasons.
- When did you start blogging? October 2016 but I started posting more December 2016.
- What makes you happy? Food haha
- Where do you see yourself 10 years from now? With a degree! I also want to write a book but I think that’s unrealistic hahah
- What were your dreams as a child? Become a teacher. Thank God, I’ve made up my mind
- Favorite age you’ve been though? Eleven. Don’t know why but everything seemed to perfect back then.
Now for The Liebster Award, I nominate:
My 11 questions for my nominees are:
- What’s your favorite quote?
- What inspires you the most?
- Favorite tv show?
- Beach or mountains?
- What made you start blogging?
- What are your favorite blog post to write?
- Do you believe in aliens? haha
- Favorite color and why?
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
- Books or movies?
- Who is your favorite actor/actress and why?
Thank you guys for reading! 🙂 Have a nice day/night
Follow me on Instagram