Here are the rules:
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Answer their 11 questions.
- Tag 11 people.
- Give them 11 questions to answer.
First of all, I want to thank OUT N’ ABOUT for nominating me to do this tag. It really does mean a lot to me because her blog is amazing and I didn’t even know she noticed me. Anyway, go check her blog and you’ll understand what I’m talking about.
Here are my answers for Elena ( OUT N’ ABOUT):
- If you could be another person for a day, who would it be?
If I could be another person, I guess I would be my mom. She is my role-model, she manages to do everything perfectly and she is the strongest person I know. She’s been through so much and yet she always finds the light.
- Describe yourself in one word (sorry, I know that’s hard)
- Where do you see yourself in 3 years?
Getting my degree, traveling the world, taking photographs and writing poetry.
- What is your favorite kind of blogpost to read?
Poems, poems and more poems.
- And what is your favorite kind of blogpost to write?
Poems, poems and more poems haha
- Tea or coffee?
Used to be a coffee addict, now I’m a tea addict so I guess I’ll go with tea
- One thing that made yourself proud today
Well…I’m almost done writing my essay. I procrastinated a lot on it hahah
- What is your go-to snack?
- If you would change your name, what name would you choose instead of yours?
I like the name Christina, so maybe Christina.
- Would you like to see the future?
No.. I have this theory that the future is not just one way, you know. Everyone’s future has different alternatives. People create the future with their decisions and actions so I believe, even if I wanted to see the future, maybe what I’d see, wouldn’t be what it would actually happen..
- Why do you enjoy blogging?
Blogging gets my head out of reality. It’s also the only way I can communicate with people and I love all the people I meet through blogging. I love how we all can connect and relate with each other.
- Books or movies?
- What’s your favorite tv show at the moment?
- List three things/people that you can’t live without
- What makes you happy?
- What makes you sad?
- If you could change anything in this world, what would it be?
- Camping or five star hotels?
- You’re on a roof with someone you love around midnight. What do you talk about?
- Why you started blogging?
- Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
- Favorite social media platform?
Phew, done! Thanks again Elena for nominating me. Now a word for my readers.
Last week, I had a trip in a few cities around Finland and I’m planning a blog post for each place I visited. Also, I’m writing lots and lots of poetry lately because I simply feel too much. I just don’t think I will be active a lot because I have assignments I need to do and the deadlines are really really close. So just be patient and a lot of blog posts are about to come slowly slowly!!!
Thank you for reading
Follow me on Instagram