- Put the award logo/image in your post.
- List all the rules
- Thank whoever nominated you and leave a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- Nominate 10-20 people
- Notify each one of your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with a weird or funny question (specify)
- Share the link to your best/favourite post of yours.
I want to thank Grace / I’m not that Girl blog, for nominating me to this award. I never thought that it will come a day that I would have to sit down and right this post. Her blog is amazing and you need to click on the link, check it out and follow her!
The creator of this award is the wonderful Okoto Enigma, another favorite blogger of mine. This idea of hers is amazing because not only it makes you feel good about your blog, but also you help other blogs communicate and find out about each other.
Three things about myself:
- I’m an introvert that wants to explore, take photographs and write poetry.
- I love listening to other people problems and helping them solve them. It makes me feel good and at the same time it makes me appreciate all the things that I have and stop complaining about my problems.
- I’m addicted to tv shows. It’s seriously becoming a problem.
My answers for Grace:
1.What is your favourite song?
This is a very hard question for me. To be honest, I have many favorite songs and most of the time, my favorite song depends on my mood. I guess, these days my favorite song is “Oceans Away” by A R I Z O N A. I love it! (If you want me to do a blog post about my current faves, let me know on the comments 😉 )
2. Favourite food?
My favorite food is pasta or sea food. Lame, I know. Most people would say pizza but no, not me.
3. Why did you start your blog?
I started my blog in 2016 because I felt lost and throughout my confusion, I realized that what I wanted to do is to communicate with other people through poetry or photography. I liked reading other people’s thoughts, so I decided to take the leap and released my thoughts out there in the world as well.
4. Most embarrassing moment?
There was this time, on my senior year of high school where our volleyball team was having a friendly game and I was there watching it and at some point I got distracted in my own thoughts and I haven’t seen the ball coming right at me and it hit me right in the face. The whole school saw and at that time I wanted to die. But now, all I do when I think of it is laugh hahaha
5. Favourite book?
Oh my God. Books are my babes. You can’t make me choose. It’s like making a mother choose her favorite child. I’m so sorry, I won’t answer this question. I will betray my other books hahah
Now I nominate:
My questions for my nominees are:
- Favorite childhood memory?
- If you could change anything from your past, would you?
- Favorite quote?
- What scares you the most?
- What is your goal in life?
My favorite blog posts that I’ve written till now is A letter for my younger self and my favorite poem is Reflection. These two posts make me vulnerable and that’s the beauty of them. These posts are me.