Hello everyone, Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!!! I hope all of you are doing well, spending the day with your loved ones and eat lots and lots of food.
We are also very close to the end of the year and I found it as an excuse to write this post. Another year went by so fast, in a blink of an eye. I’ve been through so much this year, so did all of us, I’m sure. But every struggle we came across with, it was a new lesson to be learned. Here’s what I’ve learned this year:
1. Family is everything. Don’t take them for granted.
2. You can’t succeed without going through major failures.
3. Life is a jungle. Keep an eye on your loved ones.
4. Find trustworthy people, and keep them close.
5. What you think is what you attract.
6. People will judge you, no matter what.
7. Do what you love.
8. Don’t let anyone tell you that your dreams aren’t big enough.
9. If it makes you nervous, it’s worth it.
10. Silence, is also an answer.
11. It’s okay to be sad.
12. It’s okay to put yourself first sometimes. It doesn’t mean you are being selfish.
13. Take your own time to heal.
14. Pay more attention.
15. Life doesn’t wait.
16. Be different and embrace it.